Our goal is simple; 100% Automation. Drive the development and execution of manual and automated tests for a wide range of APIs utilizing multiple technologies and platforms. We’re bringing balance back! CSG provides you with unlimited vacation time, and market competitive pay and benefits, including 401K, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more.
- Creates and executes automated and manual tests for services and mobile and web-based applications.
- Works closely with QA, development, and product teams to drive automation, acceptance criteria, and detailed test scenarios.
- Execute hands-on functional testing and regression tests on services, mobile and HTML apps.
- Takes an active role in increasing the percentage of automated versus manual test cases.
- Participates in the research, evaluation and implementation of automated testing tools and utilities.
- Works as part of a scrum team in an agile environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 + years in a testing or development environment with preferred experience creating manual and automated tests for mobile and web-based applications
- You’ve successfully implemented new testing/automation tools and processes from scratch with testing tools such as Selenium ( Appium, Robotium, Expresso would be seen as a plus)
- Experience testing mobile apps, popular Android/iOS devices, SDKs, and HTML websites
- Willingness to step-in and manually test apps as necessary
- Experience using Git, Jenkins, Maven, Cocoapods, Gradle, or similar would be seen as a plus
- Familiarity with acceptance test-driven development (ATDD), unit tests, and behavior-driven development (BDD) would be seen as a plus
- Big plus if you've held a developer role in the past
- Experience implementing automation with continuous integration would be seen as a plus