If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions, Inc.
- Build and implement the strategy for testing complex enterprise applications.
- Design and develop automated test scripts that are repeatable, reusable and thoughtful testing strategy.
- Create functional and technical test scripts and documentation for Stress Testing, Performance Testing and Load Testing.
- Collaborate with Scrum teams (Business Users and IT teams) to develop testing tasks.
- Define testing scope and effort estimation for projects.
- Collaborate with different scrum teams across IT and business (UAT) to build and implement the strategy for testing complex enterprise applications like Oracle EBusiness Suite, Oracle CPQ, OBIEE, VCP, and Agile.
- Research and help select tools, develop test scripts and work with partners to scale for continuous delivery.
- Create automation and data-driven testing are key to enabling delivery of predictable, reliable, secure and frequent releases.
Master of Science + 2 years experience.
Motorola Solutions is a U.S. Federal contractor and must comply with the recent U.S. Government Executive Order requiring that Federal contractors ensure that their U.S. employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. Accordingly, Motorola Solutions requires all US employees, even those working from home, to be fully vaccinated unless entitled to a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a qualified medical condition or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation prior to moving forward with the recruitment process. As a part of this process you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, an offer for employment will not be made.
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.