Test Automation Engr II at CSG
- Takes an active role in increasing the percentage of automated versus manual test cases.
- Actively participates in the research, evaluation and implementation of automated testing tools and utilities.
- Works as part of a scrum team in an agile environment.
- Willingness to step-in and manually test as necessary.
- Familiarity with acceptance test-driven development (ATDD), automated unit testing (AUT), and behavior-driven development (BDD).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing in: C#, .NET, SQL
- 2 + years testing JSON APIs and web services in a back-end environment
- Must have working knowledge of continuous integration, automated tools, industry standards, and best practices in automation
Now you are just showing off:
- Knowledge of Specflow
- Knowledge of xUnit
- Knowledge of JMeter
- Have held a developer role in the past