This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in Java, Selenium, SQL, APIs, SoapUI, JSON
- Previous experience working as a QA Automation Engineer
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols
- Experience creating test scripts and updating/maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience working with a cloud platform
- Understanding of Agile methodology and leveraging SDLC tools to improve development and testing efficiency (JIRA, Jenkins, GIT, JUnit, Selenium, Lint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to recommend technical improvements and drive implementation in the organization
- Willingness to join and carry forward a culture of continuous learning
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.