Threat Intelligence Analyst at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in Information Security or related field.
- Understanding of network protocols coupled with experience in one or more of the following: web proxies, web application firewalls, and vulnerability assessment tools.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with a high level of analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Positive attitude with strong oral and written communication skills.
- 4 year college degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
We’d love to see:
- One or more of the following certifications (or similar): GPEN, GWAPT, GWEB, OSCP, CASS, CISSP, eCPPT, etc.
- Familiarity with tools such as Rapid7 Nexpose, Tanium, Kenna.
Impact You'll Make:
- Overseeing the critical vulnerability remediation process, to drive rapid corrective action when a high threat vulnerability is identified.
- Advance our Vulnerability Threat program by conducting analysis of vulnerability and asset data.
- Learn, Participate, and Improve upon current workflows, standards, and policies.
- Provide technical support and engineering activity for Vulnerability Threat’s own tools.
- Provide expert level security consultation to project teams, application owners, and general technology teams on reported vulnerabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.