TradeREV Software Developer (Intermediate)
TradeRev is an online automotive remarketing system where dealers can launch and participate in real-time vehicle auctions at any time from their mobile devices or desktop. It allows Sellers to obtain instant bids while the retail customer is sitting in the showroom by providing a private, customized network for Buyers and Sellers that quickly and efficiently move fresh trades.
We believe when it comes to buying a car, everyone should come out a winner. That’s why we’ve created the world’s first transparent automotive exchange, where every transaction plays out in the open for all to see and where both buyers and sellers are equally set up to win. Because we believe, people should trust the automotive purchase process, and get excited about it.
Our Tech Stack
Java, Angular.js, Node.js, Android, iOS (Swift), AWS, Python, GO, MySQL DB, NoSQL DB, Elasticsearch, Redis/Memcached, HTML5, CSS3
You’ll be at the heart of TradeRev’s engineering team, building products and services that will bring transparency and trust to automotive sales process.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
- Continuously work on improving our core offerings as we uncover new business opportunities.
- Drive technical discussions on software architecture, testing to ensure we do not compromise on quality and performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members on designing and implementing new features.
Ideally, you have:
- A University degree or advanced diploma in a software engineering-related discipline, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience with Java / JS frameworks / native mobile development and/or cloud development
- Have amazing projects that would provide evidence
- You own a strong understanding of application development, including development and programming methodologies.
- You are constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- You enjoy mentoring and supporting other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
- You have experience working in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
- You are a good communicator.
- You not only love to code, but also you’re awesome at it!
Why Work with Us?
Our CIO and CTO are developers as well and work intimately with the team on all the apps, so your voice and work will be heard and recognized by the key decision-makers. You’ll be given the opportunity to own your project and have room to create and see your code in action.Growth is what we’re all about and that includes you and your career. We’ll let you carve out your niche as a member of our dev team. Freedom to be involved in delivering an exciting, disruptive product to an age-old industry and drive it into a new direction.
With Great Skills comes Great Responsibilities.
We understand that in order to attain and maintain amazing coding skills, it needs to be continually up to date, so we make sure you’re all covered when it comes to any professional development, conferences, and licenses. It’s on us.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.