UI ENGINEER at Caterpillar
At Caterpillar, you are part of a work family that builds what matters! Come, play a pivotal role in building the next generation digital solutions that power work-sites across the world.
Cat Digital has an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated Sr. UI Engineer in Chicago. As an UI Engineer, you are going help drive and shape the web user experience for Caterpillar’s state-of-the-art condition monitoring product. You will be part of a fast-moving global team that will build a best-in-class product for Caterpillar dealers worldwide, to lower cost of service, and improve customer support.
- Collaboration with PO/PM and Platform teams for refining of UI requirements.
- Designing of UI widgets and components based on the wireframes documented in the business features.
- Development and Testing (Unit, Integration and Performance) assigned UI features with backend integration using RESTful APIs.
- Participation and contribution for achievement of team and project goals by being an effective Scrum team member.
· Position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· 2+ years of React UI design and development experience with TypeScript and React Redux
· 1+ years of experience GIT, agile Scrum and CI/CD
Top Candidates will also have:
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Familiarity with API management tools such as Swagger and Postman
- Good communication & presentation skills
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization