UI Engineer at Nielsen Global Connect
Byzzer is a startup that acts like a scale-up. As a UI Engineer, you’ll be part of a team of smart, highly skilled technologists who are passionate about learning and prototyping cutting-edge technologies. Right now our platform is based in Node JS, React, Apache, Jenkins, and Postgres running in the Google Cloud and their suite of tools, and we continue to adopt the best of breed in cloud-native, low-latency technologies. We value CI/CD in everything that we develop.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design, architect, and build out our next generation of scalable, high-performant web applications
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE:
- Experience with React, React Hooks / Stateless React, and SSR. Has architected applications utilizing redux or similar state management tools
- Experience building front end development frameworks
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of test-driven development processes
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of Frontend build pipelines
- Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface across cross-functional technology teams and the business
- 2-5 years of applicable experience
- Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
About Byzzer: We are a subscription-based platform powered by Nielsen that instantly shows small CPG brands & retailers exactly what to do to sell more. We are on a mission to help small and mid-sized businesses take action and do more with data. We are the company that will build a better way for businesses to use data. We are data actionists who will scale growth for the small and mighty and foster brand diversity within the evolving global business landscape. We are an accelerant, who will spark and spread a data revolution.
A digitally-native company, we are built on the belief that data needs to be actionable and accessible to all. We are hyper-focused on activating analytics to give every small and mid-sized business the best chance to win. We are eliminating the need for analytic armies and dismantling the complexities of data. We stand for a new, unencumbered era of analytics to power the growth of emerging businesses. See what’s next with us at byzzer: www.byzzer.com/careers
Byzzer is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.