This is a great opportunity to join FourKites, an innovative software company trusted by more than 600 of the world’s most recognized brands to manage and optimize their supply chains.
As the Value Engineering Director, you will be an integral part of the global sales team and a key stakeholder on a cross-functional team (Account Executive, Solution Consultant, Executive Leadership, Marketing, Customer Success) by providing credible thought leadership in the value associated with digitizing supply chains. You will be a lead value advisor and use your deep business process understanding and industry knowledge to provide strategic insights to our customers, while identifying quantifiable value that FourKites delivers in supply chain execution.
What You'll Be Doing:
You love identifying complex supply chain problems and uncovering the associated negative cost impacts and then designing a provoking business case and journey model for customers. You'll be responsible for understanding and providing customers the quantifiable FourKites value and ROI impact.
- Interface with a variety of people at the prospect with proven engagement skills, including C-level executives, to build and deliver compelling business use cases and solution journey models with business impacts
- Develop and deliver compelling value propositions, considering the industry, business and technical challenges of the prospect
- Consultant Advisor that leads with integrity with the prospect and maps the FourKites solution to the specific supply chain needs and processes with the objective of helping the prospect achieve desired value
- Develop and deliver industry relatable cost factors and ROI impact in sales collateral and assessment deliverables as industries and economic factors change
- Work closely with Solution Consultants to identify value growth areas
- Collaborate with FourKites Account Executives (Sales) on driving pipeline growth, mentoring of value execution methodologies and frameworks
- Gain trust of internal stakeholders (Executive Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) by being “One Team” driven as an effective collaborator, supporter, influencer and lead
About the team:
Our Sales team and the cross-functional team leads with integrity first and believes in transparency in all engagements (internal and external). They are fueled by our proven successes with our global customer base, by leveraging the innovative FourKites solutions portfolio and making a difference in today's complex supply chain challenges. Working cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Operations, our Sales team enables success with our solutions and customers.
Who you are:
You have experience developing compelling business cases and solution proposals that are unique to a customer's needs. You will identify solution components, unique benefits, differentiators, ROI, and deliver presentations and demonstrations. You will also work cross-functionally with our Product, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure the successful FourKites customer experience.
- 10+ years supply chain/logistics experience
- 7+ years with enterprise SaaS companies, preferably in a Value Engineer capacity
- Knowledge of logistics, transportation, sourcing, supply and demand optimizations
- Ability to assess a company’s supply chain needs and deliver a compelling business case in a timely and coherent manner
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing customer requirements and rapid product innovation
- Deep domain knowledge with Yard Management Systems (YMS), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Transportation Management Systems (TMS), ERP applications a plus
- Global sales experience is a plus
- Travel required, approximately 40%
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to high-level stakeholders
- Team player with cross functional project leadership skills
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a European Union resident, here is our Workplace Privacy Notice