ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Seattle or SF Bay Area preferred, but will consider remote.
ServiceNow is one of the fastest-growing enterprise computing companies today with over $5 billion in revenue and hurtling towards $10 billion plus in revenue.
We are currently managing hundreds of thousands of customer instances each with exponentially growing data volumes. Our charge is to deliver a fault-tolerant, scaling network infrastructure.
To hyperscale, we’re hiring a Vice President of Network Engineering and Operations to:
- Lead the organization responsible for design, deployment, operations, and automation in ServiceNow’s global cloud infrastructure.
- Scale our architecture and team to meet our customer demands and growth forecasts.
- Foster a high-performing network engineering culture.
- Implement “next-generation” right path global infrastructure.
Failure is not an option on our team given the revenue stakes. We are responsible for designing and managing the networks connecting ServiceNow to the outside world, the backbone that interconnects ServiceNow’s regions, the connections between all cloud services and across all customer instances. We scale far ahead of demand and are constantly innovating with our customers to deliver a seamless, efficient SaaS infrastructure.
Lead a large network engineering and operations team delivering intense customer focused technological innovation and an advanced infrastructure that meet our customer workload demands all while building a high-performing network engineering culture. By joining us on this mission, you have the rare opportunity to:
- Build and cultivate excellence in networking engineering and operations culture.
- Sign your name on the metal of an advanced global cloud infrastructure.
- Revolutionize and move the needle in SaaS cloud computing.
- Build and cultivate a culture of observability across cloud infrastructure, services, and product teams throughout ServiceNow.
- Take an active role in contributing to the roadmap for the Observability organization. Bring together multiple perspectives and be the key connector in this important and highly visible role.
We need a leader with experience having designed, operated, and implemented networks of very large scale, and those well versed in the operation of scale architectures. You should have deep operational knowledge of routing protocols and how to avoid limitations through innovative design. Expert-level experience and qualifications to be successful in this role include:
- 15 years+ experience managing teams and delivering network technology on a global scale.
- Software engineering, networking, and distributed systems experience.
- Experience translating business needs into engineering opportunities focused on scale, performance, reliability, efficiency, and product velocity.
- Growing and managing diverse, talented, global engineering teams of 200+.
- Building strong relationships within and across peer teams that foster deep engagement and delivering key technologies.
- Understanding of the networking and cloud industry, including user and enterprise trends.
- Ability to represent and promote complex business or technical concepts both internally and externally.
We are passionate about our product and live for our customers. We are hungry and humble, but we have high expectations. Joining ServiceNow is an opportunity to better yourself personally and professionally while solving real, 21st century infrastructure computing challenges.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.