VP, Global Technical Solutions
Signal, the innovator in customer identity resolution, is seeking a talented and experienced Vice President of Global Technical Solutions to refine our Global Solutions Consulting and Sales Engineering teams to work with the broader organization to sell, discover, and design solutions to be executed in repeatable and scalable practice. We are building a world-changing business, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
If you’re up for the challenge, keep on reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- Shape the current and future life-cycle of the solutions consulting practice. This means developing the business plan, mentoring the amazing team and support the execution of prospect engagements
- Partner with sales and services teams to acquire new customers and expand relationships with existing ones. Work with your team to ensure that prospective clients understand Signal technical capabilities and successfully complete technical product evaluations
- Create smart processes that allow your organization to scale effectively
- Oversee your team’s client activities and ensure ultimate success
- Own the demo environment and narrative and partner with marketing and sales to execute and support as the product evolves and the market changes
- Create global alignment across EMEA, Australia, Japan and NA markets with skill sets and processes to ensure global consistency
- Organize the skill sets and work breakdown of your team to meet overall objectives of strategic solution selling, tactical product sales support and post-sales technical support
- Complete and lead the product feedback loop from market and customer feedback by way of sitting within the product organization
- Partner with Director of Implementation on the sales to post-sale implementation process and execution
- Partner with Account Services and Legal/Finance on framework for Paid Trial Agreements
- Enforce process for new opportunities to fall into established Exception Process or Generally Available Process, optimize as necessary
- Have your pulse on competitive market landscape
What do we need from you?
- 10+ years in a leadership role within a SaaS solutions consulting team, strong preference for marketing and ad tech products
- Experience working in the online advertising/marketing space (DMP/DSP/ESP/RTB/Attribution/Ad Servers) supporting clients and/or vendors.
- Grit. You have the drive needed to build something new. You relish unstructured environments and you make things happen
- You are fearless and get excited about working with some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated marketers
- You have an openness to new cultures and new ideas – we are global – be excited by the prospect of finding opportunities beyond our borders
- You have serious experience leading teams and managing and mentoring people at all stages of career. Even after your team members move on to new opportunities, they talk about the way you shaped their careers and changed them for the better
- You are both strategic and technical. You love evaluating things from a high level but also enjoy working directly with products and you have the technical chops to fully understand them. You would never ask someone on your team to do something that you wouldn’t do yourself
- Extremely driven to provide a great customer experience from start to finish.
- You have a strong point of view and are truly passionate about the space and solutions consulting
- You have a strong record of working with business and technology
- You are really smart and amazing but your ego doesn't require that you be the only smart and amazing person on your team
- A master communicator and relationship builder. Clients and colleagues (including direct reports) speak of your skills in hushed, reverential tones
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what is asked of you, and live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to Apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume to us by applying via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so be sure to include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.