Web Developer (.NET/C#) at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You'll Do & The Impact You'll Make
Rightpoint is seeking .NET developers to engineer robust apps and APIs for startups and big brands alike. Do more than code– influence technical strategy, product capabilities, and user experience. Collaborate with exceptional clients and help define how they leverage technology to realize their objectives. Our team balances expertise with curiosity, striving to fully understand clients' needs before considering technical solutions. The team excels amid constraints and continuously engages colleagues in product, project, strategy, and design to craft the best solutions possible. Work alongside enthusiastic and supportive peers in a trust-based work environment. Join us and contribute to the "next big thing" for years to come.
Come have some fun!!
What We'd Love to See
- C# and building REST APIs with .NET Core
- Cloud platforms including Azure or AWS
- Experience developing resilient, secure and scalable web applications
- Object Relational Modeling (ORM) tools such as Entity Framework and LINQ
- Git for source control
- Setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines
Some cool extra's we'd love to see:
- Consulting experience or working with external clients
- Popular front-end development paradigms and frameworks such as Angular, Vue.js or React
- Other popular server-side frameworks such as Node.js
- Desktop development using UWP
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.