Web Developer at ThinkMarkets
ThinkMarkets is searching for a Web Developer to join their existing team and work alongside technical teams ensuring websites are developed in a way that reflects ThinkMarkets’ brand and are engaging to our customers.
You will be expected to liaise with project managers, engineers, and developers working on different layers of our business. You're on-time commitment to a collaborative problem solving, sophisticated depth in your development and testing approach and creating quality documentation is essential. You will need to be analytical with a strong inclination for problem-solving
- You will be required to work closely with the Marketing team, in order to develop and maintain the existing Website.
- Lead the planning, development and maintenance support of a growing portfolio of Kentico CMS websites supporting various facets of the organization.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure that the site provides content and functionality that meet the business needs of the organization.
- Engage with creatives to provide technical feasibility.
- Develop integrations to external services and software.
- You will be expected to track and resolve any UI/UX errors.
- Produce monthly reports to the line manager.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in Web application development and testing.
- Must have experience working with Kentico CMS.
- Proven knowledge of the most current web development programming languages.
- Knowledge of OOP, design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser and different devices compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience with .NET backend development.
- Experience working on CMS.
- Experience implementing Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc..)
- Experience in building complex SPA applications.
- Proficient with Google Analytics/GTM and SEO knowledge is a must.
- SalesForce and related components – Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, Pardot, Shield, etc
- Experience working in a financial services domain.
- Technology enthusiast and a go-getter, with excellent time management skills.
- Attention to detail, analytical mindset, as well as being highly effective at decision making.