Web / Software Developer at Carminati Consulting
Post Date: November 5, 2020
Carminati Consulting is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team immediately to assist with the expansion of our web software application development, website design, and project management practice.
We are an innovative IT consulting firm that provides unique solutions to web software application development, website design, and project management. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and unmatched communication with our clients.
We have a friendly, open and flexible environment in which candidates can grow their career and be exposed to exciting new projects. We are a young, exciting and fast-growing company in which talented and hardworking people can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals.
- Develop, test, implement and support custom applications, websites, and cloud solutions:
- Develop applications utilizing ASP.NET MVC, C#, jQuery, Knockout.js, HTML5, CSS, Entity Framework, and Microsoft Azure
- Develop websites utilizing popular CMS platforms such as WordPress, Sitecore, & DNN
- Contribute to a rapidly growing SaaS solution built using a Microsoft tech stack and deployed on Azure
- Deliver high quality, well written code that is quickly understood, efficiently supported, and easily maintained by others
- Design simple and intuitive user experiences and contribute thoughtful ideas to make applications better
- Integrate and configure data analytics solutions, such as Tableau and Power BI
- Collaborate closely with team members to review and assess business requirements, and to develop technical project plans and time estimates
- Communicate updates, progress and risks to all internal stakeholders, assist with external communications as requested
- Attend status and client meetings when appropriate
- You have 2-3+ years of experience in application programming, with a primary focus on web development
- You have experience with SQL Server and database architecture; MySQL proficiency is also preferred
- You have knowledge of web development best practices, modern responsive design, and you understand agile/scrum development techniques
- You have experience with Microsoft Azure: App Services, Web Jobs, SQL Database, Azure Active Directory, Storage Accounts, and Logic Apps preferred.
- You are able to think innovatively, visualize big, “outside the box” solutions and are interested in influencing project design and deliverables
- You are able to balance varying priorities and handle multiple projects, delivering both on time, within budget and with a high level of service orientation
- You maintain a proactive, results oriented attitude, with a superb work ethic, and the flexibility to work within an environment of various business processes, technologies, and environments
- You demonstrate resourcefulness, independent thinking, superior problem-solving abilities, strong planning/organization skills and keen attention to detail, and you enjoy pursuing learning opportunities beyond the scope of assignments
- You exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
- You live in the Chicagoland area (relocation packages are not available)
- You have Sitecore Professional Developer Certification
- You have experience with the Force.com platform (including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud), Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Lightning, & Eclipse IDE.
- You have SFDC Developer (DEV401) Certification or Platform Developer 1 Certification, or Advanced Developer Certification (DEV 501), Admin (ADM201/ADM301) or AppBuilder and Consultant (Sales Cloud/Service Cloud) Certifications
- You understand Electronic Medical Record Systems (EMRs)
- You have experience working with Government agencies and in the healthcare industry
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!