xG Clinical Scientist at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Clinical Scientist who will work with our computational biology team on reports for clinical and research use.
- Curate internal inherited and pharmacogenomic dataset
- Summarize somatic and inherited genetic test results and generate customized result reports
- Utilize in-house software tools to research and write reports
- Perform critical quality control functions reports workflow
- Perform research on genes and novel sequence variants to determine clinical relevance
- Assist in variant classification based on emerging scientific information
- MS or PhD degree in Cancer Genetics, Human Genetics or Biological Sciences
- Prior experience in a diagnostic laboratory, clinical report writing, and familiarity with human mutation databases, genome browsers, and HGVS nomenclature
- Pharmacogenomic experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail, excellent communication and writing skills