Enterprise SaaS Account Manager
Do you feel like your work is making an impact? Are you spending more time asking for permission rather than creating results? In just a short few years, with hard work, talented teammates and a passion for the recruiting space Yello has become the premier technology at recruiting events. We are also involved in cutting edge mobile based recruiting. Our clients range in size from global to start up and even more impressive, our Interview Scheduling solution was named a Top HR Product of 2015 by Human Resource Executive Magazine. If you are looking for a company that has a “start-up” feel but with solid funding and stability then you’re a natural for Yello!
As an Account Manager managing our Enterprise Accounts, you will be responsible for all aspects of relationship management and customer success planning, strategically partnering with Yello’s Customers to understand Client’s business initiatives and challenges, in efforts to enable Clients to derive value through the use of Yello’s solutions and services. You will manage post-sales contact with signed client base in order to facilitate a positive and proactive long-term relationship and ensure customer loyalty. You will focus on continued solution optimization, with the underlying intent of improving customer usage, through use of best-practices to manage and grow this segment of our customer base. The Account Manager will be evaluated based on contract renewal attainment, and overall growth of the portfolio. This position will manage a portfolio of accounts located in the USA. Ideally, this person will live in the USA and can be successful working in a home office environment.
- A bachelor's degree and relevant experience is required
- You must be able to effectively renew all assigned accounts with favorable terms and conditions
- You can demonstrate expansion of the Yello.co solutions beyond the functionality introduced during implementation process and consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting and recommending new Yello.co products and service
- You are able to position Yello.co's value proposition as part of our overall business solutions, linking these benefits back to the key business issues of the client
- You pride yourself on your ability to develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with assigned existing clients to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow our incremental revenue.
- You maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline and forecast data
- Must have prior experience in enterprise account management, enterprise application sales (i.e. carrying a quota)
- Must have a proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful quota attainment
- Industry experience (HCM, Recruiting) or with the Yello.co solution would be a huge plus
Yello is the definition of a “work hard play hard” corporate culture. Our employees take their work very seriously as we are the trailblazers in our space, but don’t worry, you can always find a good video game match getting competitive during lunch time. Our dress is casual, we have one of the best views in the city, along with perks and benefits that are designed to promote work/life balance. Flexible work arrangements, sports league teams, free snacks and “beverages”, professional development programs, regular social events, discounted gym membership, matching 401K – we’ve got you covered. Our CEO, Jason Weingarten, and President, Dan Bartfield, always have their office doors open. You might even see one of them at the local karaoke bar now and then, but not to worry as they’ve been told not to quit their day jobs.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States, full-time, for any employer.