Enterprise Sales Development Rep- Lead Generation
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Sales Development Rep gathers data regarding their customers' markets. Conduct intensive research pertaining to channel development, product and services development and distribution). Assist marketing and help to develop new business strategies, conduct market analysis, and develop new and improved methods for marketing products and services through various new and traditional media for both Software and Cloud environments cross- industry and customer segment.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Assess opportunities and target markets; commercialize and execute on new deals and revenue programs; conduct intelligence gathering on customers and competitors.
- Develop formal proposal and presentation management, pitch and presentation.
- Help position our competitive advantage for customers and prospects to leverage cloud deployment models and other innovative technologies to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Organize complex project work streams into a comprehensive program and implement status tracking methods to ensure complete transparency to all stakeholders.
- Make necessary decisions at the program level to keep work streams on track.
- Provide clear, concise oral and written communication to all levels of the organization.
- Liaison with clients, both external and internal, to meet business goals.
- Develop complex models, confirm and coordinate all information flow, deal process and deal timing with portfolio management.
- Business model design account planning and performance monitoring, proposition development and campaign development.
- Supports the development of team members (direct and indirect) and coordinate work projects as needed.
- 5-8 years of professional experience in enterprise software sales, sales enablement industry operations, corporate development.
- Experience in program planning and / or evaluating new business development opportunities in new or emerging markets.
- Experience in Cloud in the B2B environment.
- Demonstrated success in working in a matrix environment.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required.
- MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
- Excellent communication and proficient negotiation skills.
- Conversational fluency in English, any other language an asset.
- Fluency in the language of local markets required.
- Awareness of cloud, Hosted Services, and SaaS/ PaaS models, cloud -based commerce/ business networks.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:[email protected] or [email protected], APJ: Careers.APJ[email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.