Entry-level Software Engineer
As the world’s leading sports data and technology company, STATS powers sports. We are trusted by more than 800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 100,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking through STATS SportVU®, and customizable digital solutions.
For more information, go to www.stats.com and follow STATS on Twitter @STATS_Insights.
- Translate functional requirements into detailed technical designs
- Implement proofs of concept, prototypes, and production-grade software
- Create unit and acceptance tests, in collaboration with the Quality Assurance team
- Implement robust, scalable, secure, and globalized features
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Relevant software development experience
- Java and/or other Object Oriented Programming Languages
- Apache Spark & Storm
- Agile development
- Continuous integration and unit testing
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.