Accountant, Treasury & Trade
We’re looking for a Staff Accountant on our Treasury & Trade team in Chicago, IL. Here is what that means in plain English:
- Tactically, you have experience managing and reviewing invoices, analyzing spend and balance sheets, and preparing monthly G/L entries. Numbers are your thing. Excel makes you smile.
- You can build relationships with internal cross-functional partners and external customers by communicating quickly and clearly.
- You demonstrate autonomy and ownership over your work. In this role, you will own specific customer channels, customer scorecards, and financial statements. You can balance and manage multiple high priority tasks and projects.
- You are a team player, willing to support the team’s projects and initiatives, recommend process efficiencies, and optimize the work that’s currently being done.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 2-3 years of experience in the field.
What’s important to the team?
This year, our Treasury & Trade Accounting Team is focused on cash management, trade spend, collections, and strategy to ensure that RXBAR is set up for success as we continue to grow and evolve.
Does this remind you of you? We’re looking forward to reviewing your application!
About us: RX is a clean-label snack brand with products made from a few simple ingredients and no BS.
RX simplifies food by creating snacks that are real and delicious. It's honest and straightforward—no overblown claims, certifications, or gimmicks. With products including RXBAR, RXBAR Kids, and RX Nut Butter, RX makes food that not only tastes good, but is wholesome and nutritious too.
Perks & Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited products (for real), RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.