Accounting Analyst - Revenue and AR Reporting
We are seeking a Revenue & AR Reporting Analyst to join our team based in Chicago.
The person in this position will:
- Lead, contribute and support successful delivery of:
- Monthly close deadlines
- Monthly revenue recognition
- System integration procedures (executing, monitoring, and communicating lock-outs)
- Reconciliations (OpenAir to Workday, Bank Statements, 3rd Party Billing systems)
- Cash Posting
- Receipts & Disbursements Reporting
- Accounts Receivable Reporting (A/R Aging, DSO)
- Monthly Cut-off testing
- Support audit requests and investigations
- Communicate effectively and manage relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2 to 3 years of accounting experience in professional services industry
- Expertise with the Microsoft Office suite (strong Excel skills)
- Organizational fit for the Axiom culture, that is, exhibit the core values of Irresistible, Fresh, Committed, & Thoughtful
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Bachelor’s degree required
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at [email protected] and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.