Target Data is looking for an Intern to support and learn from our VP of Finance. Our internship program is ideal for someone who is interested in learning new skills and gaining experience in the world finance in accounting in the of data-driven marketing field. You will have the opportunity to learn various aspects of the day to day operations. All responsibilities listed below are facilitated under close observation through a mentor-intern relationship and includes rotating projects within other departments for a comprehensive experience.
- Compile and prepare financial information and spreadsheets
- Prepare invoices and performs account, general ledger, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in managing specialized information, reports, and forms dealing with fees, billing, and tracking of projects etc.
- Assist with Financial/Budget Forecasting
- Adhoc Financial Reporting assistance
- Maintain Finance and Accounting Department files, and reading and routing incoming mail
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics Bachelor’s degree program as rising Junior (Class of 2020) or Senior (Class of 2019).
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
- Strong technical skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in high pressure environment
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- $15 per hour
- Company laptop
- Casual dress code and collaborative work environment
- Chicago downtown office: Minutes from the Metra & CTA
- Monthly team outings: Sporting events, concerts, happy hours!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class. Although a temporary position, the Marketing Intern will be a member of the Target Data staff and be held to the organization’s rules, regulations, and protocol. The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position and may change.