Are you looking for your next big challenge? Are you trying to find a way to impact Services Growth?
Caterpillar is investing in our digital future, and we’re looking for the best Accounting Manager for our Digital team. Our iconic products have evolved from mechanical work horses to highly sophisticated, electronically-controlled worksite solutions. This transformation, along with our smart factories and our integrated dealer network, has a wealth of data ready to be leveraged by our customers and our dealers. Think you have what it takes to help drive/advise the Platform and Connectivity teams in support of Caterpillar’s digital revolution?
Cat Digital is more than a traditional service center. Cat Digital is leading Caterpillar and our industry with the utilization of data analytics, innovation, digital channels and techniques to drive profit, create more efficient revenue growth, unlock new revenue streams and provide more durable competitive advantages for the business through unexpectedly great experiences for our customers. We are diverse, high energy, agile and innovative team led by industry leaders working to drive refreshed digital culture across the enterprise. The Platform and Connectivity organizations deliver high quality data and solutions that enable Cat’s Digital strategy, Enterprise Services growth initiatives and other key strategic priorities in mining, construction and engines. As an Accounting Manager, you will directly serve as the trusted advisor for two Digital Directors and be the key accounting contact for the organization. This will include:
- Leading a team of up to three accountants
- cost monitoring & analysis
- budgeting and expense analysis
- capital expenditure forecasting and reporting
- standard and current cost grief resolution
- determining Internal Rate of Return (IRR) for medium to high complexity projects
- NPI support including future cost, should cost and alternative analyses
Behind every customer success is the team at Caterpillar who is taking the bits and bytes of machine and market data and translating them into usable actionable information for our customers. Apply now to join our team and help build what matters!
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
- Proven record of strong initiative, leadership, accountability, and effective communication skills
Relocation is available for this position.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.