Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You are looking for your next position as an Accounting Manager. You are passionate about working on monthly financials, A/P and AR and general ledger. You are looking to join a fast-growth technology company and join our Finance and Accounting team. You will report directly to our Controller.
You are most excited about:
- Significant involvement in ensuring accurate and timely preparation of monthly financial statements
- Prepare general ledger journal entries, including accruals and prepaids
- Account reconciliations – including bank recs
- Variance analysis
- Manage Accounts Payable including entering invoices, posting to accounts, reconciling accounts, recording corporate credit card payments, handling the expense reimbursement process
- Manage Accounts Receivable, including sending out billings to customers and managing A/R aging and collections
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- 3-6 years of practical accounting experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience working with fast-growth technology company, strongly preferred
- Experience working with a SaaS product, preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks, Intacct, or Netsuite
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.