Accounting/Finance Commission Analyst at TransUnion
Accounting/Finance Commission Analyst
“Information for Good is at the forefront of all we do bringing new challenges everyday” – Curt Miller, EVP of Global Strategy and Corporate Development
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- The opportunity to join our fast paced US Information Services Accounting, Reporting and Consolidations team. Responsible for processing monthly commission payments and preparation of monthly management reports and consolidated financial statements. Be a key contributor ensuring various accounting activities are completed accurately and timely, and financial information is disseminated to the applicable units in the organization.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience using an ERP accounting system and advanced MS Excel skills
- Understanding of complex accounting principles and close processes
- Effectively communicate across various teams, including Sales VPs/Managers
- 2-5 years of professional commissions processing and accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
We’d love to see:
- Experience with PeopleSoft, Hyperion, and/or Xactly
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
Impact you’ll make:
- Processing monthly commission statements and payouts.
- Produce monthly leadership reports covering commissions.
- Forecasting annual commission expense.
- Assist with month end closing including reviewing journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Assist in the efficiency of accounting and reporting by streamlining manual processes.
- Participate in accounting topics and transactions, such as Revenue Recognition, Acquisitions.
- Assist with creating and updating SOX documentation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.