Accounts Payable Analyst, Zoro
Zoro.com is an eCommerce company that sells business supplies, equipment, and tools—but we’re much more than just a website. We’re a team of people who win and lose together (we prefer winning!). Since 2011, Zoro has been working hard to make it easy for our customers to purchase everything they need to make their businesses go. Zoro currently offers 3 million products, fast and free shipping, no-hassle returns, and exceptional customer service. We’ve grown quickly in a short time, recently surpassing 400 team members and reaching annual revenue of over $500 million. Add to that our award-winning culture—we were named a Great Place to Work for 2019-20, among other accolades—and we think Zoro is a pretty amazing place to work and grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify vendors have been created properly in ERP system, and required fields have been completed
- Perform 3-way match verifying the accuracy of the purchase order to the invoice
- Process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Work cross-functionally to develop processes to handle exceptions throughout the purchase-to-pay process
- Collaborate effectively (emails, phone calls) with suppliers and resolve all pending open vendor invoices/credits
- Determine and perform corrective action needed to resolve discrepancies within predetermined payment terms
- Reconcile outstanding payment requests to vendors
- Recommend process improvements to save time reviewing/processing vendor payments
- Ensures compliance with company policy, regulatory and legal guidelines
- Strong excel skills
- Associates degree in Accounting or related degree preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- Demonstrated ability for speed task accuracy and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability for strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to plan, set priorities, and follow up on tasks
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and customer service skills)
- Ability to work effectively on teams and build professional relationships
- SAP or NetSuite Experience preferred
Final note: We share a commitment to our Zoro values – Win & Lose Together (We prefer winning!), Take Ownership, We Are Transparent, and Aspire to be Customer-Obsessed. Everything we do at Zoro is centered around delighting our customers. It's a natural extension of our company culture and how we care for each other. We believe when we act in ways that are consistent with these values, we can solve any technical challenge that lies ahead of us. As a Zoro employee, you can expect to work with smart, energetic people, learn something every day, and be valued for your perspective.
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.