Accounts Payable Associate at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
The Accounts Payable Associate is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices and employee expense reports. The Accounts Payable Associate interacts with vendors and employees to communicate invoice status and obtain information. The Accounts Payable Associate generates payments to vendors/employees on a weekly basis.
- Review and process vendor invoices/employee expense reports.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Generate payments to employees and vendors.
- Monitor "aged" Accounts Payable items.
- Assist the Accounts Payable supervisor with vendor related issues by providing specific background information and recommending solutions.
- Assist the team in meeting service objectives.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Assist other teams and areas as needed.
- 1 to 2 years accounts payable experience in high volume work environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college course work in Accounting and/or related field is preferred.
- Experience working with Workday and MS Office products.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Strong problem solving and customer service aptitude.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!