Accounts Payable Manager
Title: Accounts Payable Manager
We’re looking for a motivated, deadline-driven Accounts Payable Manager to join our Finance team.
As Accounts Payable Manager, you will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in business operations by owning the full cycle of AP, ensuring accurate and timely recording of expenses and payments to vendors.
What you'll do:
- Process, code and maintain approval support for all invoices
- Prepare supporting documentation and process payment runs via wire, check and ACH
- Independently research and resolve accounts payable related issues
- Maintain vendor relationships, answering any vendor inquiries as needed
- Assist with operating expense variance analysis
- Collaborate with tax team to assist in sales and use tax calculations
- Prepare journals and perform various support schedules and reconciliations in support of the month-end close process
- Prepare year-end 1099s for vendors
- Assist with special projects as needed
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years accounting experience
- Ability to define problems and resolve them quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to successfully meet deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Trading industry experience is a plus
- NetSuite and/or Concur experience is a plus
Who we are:
Optiver’s story began over 30 years ago, when we started business as a single trader on the floor of Amsterdam’s options exchange. Today, we are at the forefront of trading and technology as a leading global electronic market maker, focused on pricing, execution and risk management. With over 1,000 employees globally and 200 in our Chicago office, our mission to improve the market unites us.