Accounts Payable & Payroll Specialist
We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Payable & Payroll Specialist with an interest in financial markets to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
In this role, you will be part of a talented team that supports our financial initiatives to our diverse and global teams. You will serve as the primary point of contact for accounts payable, payroll, and process improvement. There is a lot of growth potential for you in this role as we continue to grow as a company.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. We also offer middle-and back-office fund services used by investment managers to streamline operations and minimize overhead expenses. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Headquartered in Chicago, we have offices in New York, London, Dublin and Hong Kong.
Accounts Payable -
- Participate in the development of the AP policies and procedures to organize, track, and file A/P invoices and statements
- Analyze and monitor Company-wide spend management, ensure policy compliance, and work with various internal teams to ensure that credit card spend is properly categorized to department and GL account
- Responds to all A/P inquiries from vendors, management and others; verify accuracy, and obtain approval for payment of invoices
- Resolve invoice discrepancies, correspond with vendors and respond to inquires
- Generate and process check runs, credit card and ACH payments
- Owns the global monthly payroll process, ensuring timely payments to employees, T&E reimbursements, and 401K allocation
- Coordinates efforts between human resources, finance, benefits and other departments to ensure proper maintenance of employee data
- Coordinates with Finance to ensure the accuracy of payroll codes and general ledger account mapping uploaded each pay period
- Help to build automation to create a more systemic process to minimize manual work
- Proven ability to work in an organized manner with the ability to manage time effectively to meet strict deadlines, at times handling multiple tasks concurrently while maintaining proper prioritization
- Must be self-motivated with the capability to think and act independently with strong attention to detail as well as potential risk issues
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Experience owning the AP and/or Payroll process at a high-growth company
- Proven ability to work both independently and within cross functional teams
- Experience working with AP and Payroll systems; Zenefits or International Payroll system a plus
- Experience with Intacct, Expensify, and/or Bill.com a plus
- Experience with internal controls, including internal audit and Sarbanes Oxley is a plus