Accounts Receivable Analyst at PowerReviews
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
In your role as the Accounts Receivable (AR) Analyst, you will be the central figure of responsibility in the successful management of Account Receivable balances. The primary responsibility of the AR Analyst is to generate invoices to PowerReviews customers in a timely manner on established billing terms. In addition, you will establish and maintain communication lines with various customer departments that may impact the payment status of customers, thus impacting Accounts Receivable.
The ideal candidate will proactively identify and quantify credit risk issues and create solutions for the resolution of these items. The position requires excellent communication and negotiating skills, strong analytical skills, and advanced organizational and presentation abilities. If this sounds like you, we want you to join our team!
Key Accountabilities for the Accounts Receivable Analyst
- The AR will utilize computerized accounting software programs (Intacct, Excel, Word) to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Generate invoices to applicable clients based on established billing terms/frequency.
- Maintain an open and professional line of communication with clients and respective account managers in terms of billing issues and proactively follows up as needed to resolve such issues.
- Proactively research any billing discrepancies causing the collection issue and make necessary corrections, including but not limited to processing cancellation requests, issuing credits, applying misapplied payments and writing off debt when necessary.
- Ensure receipts are applied to appropriate invoices on a daily basis.
- Prepare the open receivables report on a weekly basis and proactively correspond with clients regarding past-due invoices to ensure payment is submitted.
- Communicate collection issues due to internal process/training or product issues resulting in collections issues so the issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as necessary.
Requirements and Preferred Skills for the Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- 2 to 4 years of related work experience required, understanding of SaaS business models preferred
- General knowledge of accounts receivable
- Ability to learn various systems used to document collection efforts (Salesforce, Intacct)
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to have some flexibility with work schedule, as required.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent spoken and verbal communicative skills.
- Proficient Excel user
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.
** Internal Candidates, please apply by visiting the Intranet **