Accounts Receivable Associate - Cash Application
This position will be based out of our Chicago Headquarters and requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment with close attention to detail for accuracy. The candidate must also possess effective communication skills as well as excellent customer service when dealing with internal employees and external customers.
- Process refunds on customer credit card accounts
- Assist in resolving issues by communicating effectively with other reps to update and collect information
- Follow up with clients regarding unapplied/unidentified cash receipts
- Respond to customer emails related to payment inquiries in a timely fashion
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with our sales force
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by managers
- Operational background in financial operations such as accounts receivables preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact both internally and with customers
- Experience with logistics and transportation preferred
- Enjoys and thrives in fast paced, fluid work environment
- Ability to follow through with tasks to their completion
- Very organized and detail oriented
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.