Accounts Receivable Associate - Collections at Echo Global Logistics
Based out of our corporate office, the Accounts Receivable Representative will manage the accounts receivables for a portfolio of accounts, focusing on resolving outstanding issues and reducing the aged receivables.
- Manage a portfolio of 1000 – 1500 active accounts.
- Make a minimum of 40 outbound client calls daily.
- Reduce the aged receivables for your portfolio.
- Work with sales and clients on issues such as pricing discrepancies, claims issues, and client questions.
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly reports for management.
- Assist team members with their portfolio as needed.
- Determine accounts that are uncollectable, recommending they be placed with an outside collection agency.
- Answer inbound calls daily and respond to A/R incoming emails
- Process customers credit card and e-check payments
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- High level of customer service skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Motivated by results
- Collections experience preferred.
- Hours of operation 8:00 – 5:00
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.