Accounts Receivable Specialist I
• Research and resolve accounts receivable issues with both the internal and external account management teams.
• Apply cash receipts to customer invoices daily.
• Review and analyze accounts receivable aging reports.
• Support collection efforts and calls for the accounts receivable portfolio.
• Document daily collection activities.
• Identify delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts.
• Perform account/payment reconciliations.
• Identify bad debt exposure.
• Interact with various levels of management.
• Foster a positive team environment.
• Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data.
• Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
• Verbal Communication - Proficient
• Written Communication- Proficient
• Analysis - Proficient
• Problem Solving - Proficient
• Process Orientation - Proficient
• Time Management - Proficient
Role Specific Skills
• Data Entry Skills
• Keyboard Skills
• Analytics Skills
• Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook is required
System Experience: Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP is preferred
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (minimum 1 year)