Accounts Receivable Staff at Mobile Doorman
About Mobile Doorman
Mobile Doorman is a high growth, technology startup that specializes in developing custom, white-label apps for apartment and condominium communities across the U.S. Our mission is to improve how residents interact with their properties with a convenient, user-friendly tool that helps them live smarter while helping property owners manage better, improve retention, and boost their bottom line through technology.
Mobile Doorman is building its world-class accounting team that will help drive the financial operations for the company. The Accounts Receivable Staff will report to the Director of Accounting at the Company’s corporate office in Chicago, Illinois.
Accounts Receivable Staff (Chicago-based)
The Accountants Receivable Staff role will require a detail oriented, forward-thinking approach to problem-solving and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Prior accounting experience and specifically QuickBooks Online experience are preferred.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Customer billing and issue resolution in QuickBooks online and Zendesk
- Customer collection calls and monitoring of overdue receivables
- Electronic check deposits and booking in QuickBooks online
- Regular communication with Sales and other departments
- Management and oversight of billing system integrations
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in accounting, public and/or private
- 1 to 3 years of experience with QuickBooks Online, additional experience with larger ERP systems a plus (MS Dynamics AX/365)
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proficient in Windows-based computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)