Analyst, Finance & Analytics (Marketplace Growth)
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 95,000 restaurants and over 16.4 million diners across 1,700 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Grubhub is looking for an innately curious, deeply analytical and highly driven Analyst to join our Marketplace Growth team. The Marketplace Growth team determines and drives optimal investments across our three-sided network (restaurants, diners and drivers), hyper-locally. In this role, you will be responsible for knowing the ‘who, what, and whys’ of our marketplace - continuously digging into trends and defining opportunities to drive our investment strategy. This role reports to the VP of Marketplace Growthand works closely with senior leaders across departments.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
We are a lean team. To succeed in this role, you must operate with an ownership mindset and be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-changing environment.
You Should Have
- BA/BS from top-tier University
- 1-2 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably within consulting or tech
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to dive deep, summarize, and clearly communicate important data
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast paced environment
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
- SQL and Tableau strongly preferred, Python for bonus points
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
- Finally, work with an awesome team that loves its work and also loves to have a great time!
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.