Analytics & Insights Manager - Tax & Treasury at ServiceNow
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Finance Analytics & Insights
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
As a member of the Finance Analytics and Insights team, this role will focus on building out advanced analytics and reporting in support of Tax & Treasury initiatives. The preferred candidate will have experience working with tax, treasury and financial reporting datasets, developing analytical tools and operational dashboards, and applying creative problem solving and an attention to detail to extract actionable insights. They will work closely with leaders and process owners within Tax & Treasury to enable data-driven decision making and operational excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement analytics roadmap for Tax & Treasury, including advancing regular use of key dashboards and reports among stakeholder teams and ensuring data integrity and accessibility
- Design, develop and maintain functional and operational self-service dashboards and reports to support international tax planning and cash forecasting
- Work with large, complex data sets to prepare regular and ad-hoc analysis and reporting on corporate borrowing and liquidity
- Drive greater adoption of advanced analytics and automation to enable current and future processes to scale with business growth
- Develop measurement systems to monitor improvement initiatives and support future modifications to processes, controls and platforms
- Engage with senior management team to determine business requirements, prioritize functional analytics portfolio, and deliver reliable and robust reporting and business insights
- Collaborate with peers in Finance Analytics & Insights team to align and deliver functional analytics roadmaps, development of Finance data-lake, and key demand intake and product delivery processes
- Define required data integration requirements between various systems and work with extended team to get them created
In order to be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related field from a four-year university. Masters degree in management information systems or data science is a plus
- 10+ years of overall experience with at least 5 years in BI and data analytics, preferably in a SaaS or PaaS company or business unit
- Prior experience in tax and treasury organizations and related business processes in Big 4 firm or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with reporting & dashboarding platforms - Tableau, Alteryx, Microsoft Power BI, SAP BOBJ
- Experience with databases & data modelling – SAP Hana. Advanced data modeling and statistical capabilities preferred (regression analysis, clustering, forecasting, pattern recognition)
- Self-motivated and highly organized with the ability to develop creative solutions and balance multiple requests
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.