At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The AP Accountant will report to the Manager of Accounts Payable and will be a key member of a growing team. Key responsibilities will include administering the company credit card program, processing invoices, recording month-end accruals, responding to inquiries and processing vendor payments. This is role where the individual will be expected to work independently and communicate with the team to fully understand their key areas of responsibility and ensure month-end accruals, invoices and payments are processed accurately and timely.
- Administer company credit card program and maintain relationships with preferred vendors
- Record monthly accruals for credit card purchases
- Analyze Accounts Payables invoices and record month-end accruals
- Assist in setting up new vendors by obtaining vendor information and completing appropriate verification
- Answer emails and vendor inquiries timely
- Assist processing accounts payable invoices
- Complete account reconciliations
- Process payments to vendors
- Gather support for audit requests
- Assist team in yearly 1099 process
- Other ad hoc analysis and accounting projects upon request
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting-related work
- Previous work experience in general accounting duties, account reconciliations, AP and general ledger preferred
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook preferred
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.