AP Analyst, Zoro at Zoro
In the past seven years, Zoro has grown from a group of 6 people working out of a 2,000 square foot building, offering fewer than 100,000 products to a group of 300+ working out of a 60,000+ square foot building, offering more than 2,300,000 unique products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify vendors have been created properly in ERP system, and required fields have been completed
- Perform 3-way match verifying the accuracy of the purchase order to the invoice
- Process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Work cross-functionally to develop processes to handle exceptions throughout the purchase-to-pay process
- Collaborate effectively (emails, phone calls) with suppliers and resolve all pending open vendor invoices/credits
- Determine and perform corrective action needed to resolve discrepancies within predetermined payment terms
- Reconcile outstanding payment requests to vendors
- Recommend process improvements to save time reviewing/processing vendor payments
- Ensures compliance with company policy, regulatory and legal guidelines
- Strong excel skills
- Associates degree in Accounting or related degree preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- Demonstrated ability for speed task accuracy and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability for strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to plan, set priorities, and follow up on tasks
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and customer service skills)
- Ability to work effectively on teams and build professional relationships
- SAP or NetSuite Experience preferred
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.