A/R and A/P Coordinator
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process.
We’re a fast growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
Envoy is looking for an A/R and A/P Coordinator to join our fast-paced work environment. This person will manage all aspects of cash, AR, and AP. The perfect candidate will be a self-starter, excited to learn, and willing to adapt to constant change. This role will report directly to the Senior Accounting Manager and will have great visibility cross-departmentally across all functions of the organization.
- Manage all cash related activities including application of cash receipts, corresponding journal entries, cash reconciliations, and detailed cash tracking
- Prepare and send consolidated monthly client invoices and account statements including supporting documentation for any unique customer requests
- Lead collection efforts by working with customers and account managers to ensure timely payment of invoices, assist in resolving invoicing questions from customers
- Coordinate client and foreign national refund process to ensure timely and accurate refunds
- Assist with international tax billing (VAT, GST, etc.), working directly with the senior accounting manager and external tax service to ensure compliance.
- Prepare monthly presentations summarizing AR and collections trends for distribution to leadership
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices are properly classified and paid accurately
- Support accounting team, senior accounting manager, and CFO with ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of experience in a related position
- Proficient in Excel, experience with Intacct a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Convenient Chicago Loop location – 2 blocks from Metra trains and the CTA
- Extremely competitive benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, including FREE employee dental and vision coverage, and a company-matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Casual work environment
- In-office company-paid gym membership with LifeStart Gym
- Company sponsored lunches, happy hours, and events throughout the year
- Healthy snacks & unlimited LaCroix
- Monthly Product Lunch & Learns and ongoing Career Development/Training
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Chicago Inno 50 of Fire – B2B Winner
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability