Arity-Financial Analyst at Arity
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Finance Team at Arity does much more than work with numbers-they help us make the right long-term strategic decisions, whether through financial modeling or asking the necessary questions to help our business thrive. As a member of the Finance Team, you can expect to build advanced processes for our young company, help our hard-working team boost profitability, and work together to make Arity a well-oiled machine. This highly iterative group is excited to imagine and execute unique solutions that create growth in the industry, and have a little fun while doing so. Sound like you? Let's chat!
This role will support the Finance, Planning & Reporting team within Arity. The Finance, Planning & Reporting team is responsible for creating and managing best practice financial processes, performing financial planning and reporting, creating analytics to assess financial product performance and identify trends. This role will support the Finance team within Arity and will be focused on creating processes and analytics to mature reporting and processes for AR/AP, reporting processes, improve operational reporting, and drive Arity product portfolio decisions.
This individual will work collaboratively across the cross-functional Arity team and will focus on managing finance and accounting processes to ensure the accuracy and transparency of financial results and product development efforts.
- Work with finance and accounting areas across Allstate to create and drive 'best practices' within Arity
- Own AP/AR processes for Arity and ensure proper integration and coordination with Allstate
- Partner with Allstate accounting to develop accrual processes for Arity
- Understand and drive efficiencies in cost center structure
- Improve Arity process documentation
- Assist in the development of monthly Arity 'close' processes
- Proactively contributes to an environment of continual improvement within and across Arity teams
- Assist in creating accurate, timely reports with financial insight and transparency to allow functional areas across Arity to improve performance
- Analyze Arity financials to help influence and drive action as well as increase transparency related to processes for corporate allocations
- Identify significant payments, identify drivers and assist in forecasts for implications through objective and targeted analysis
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1+ years of related experience
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Strong attention to details
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong experience in time and task management
- Experience presenting to business clients and management
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.