Arity - Governance Execution Manager
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
↵Arity is a technology company that uses advanced predictive analytics to help partners evaluate risk and make sense of everyday experiences. Our proprietary algorithms analyze billions of data points, distilling the flood of information into simple, actionable insights. Chief among these is the Arity Driving Score, which models billions of miles of driving and claims data to assess risk, gauging each driver's likelihood of an event.
Founded by The Allstate Corporation, an organization synonymous with protection and preparation, Arity is born from a long-standing commitment to deep customer understanding and future-focused innovation. Fueled by the curiosity of a startup, our expertise begins with connected car, providing applied insights that meet insurer and transportation/mobility company needs and enhance driver safety, connectivity and value. Our mission is to make transportation safer, smarter, and easier to use for everyone.
The Operational Excellence (OE) team equips Arity with the knowledge and tools needed to be strategically and operationally efficient, financially smart, and legally and ethically compliant. The OE team partners with teams throughout Arity and Allstate shared services to ensure compliance requirements are achieved and operational risks are effectively implemented and managed. Operational Excellence is responsible for governance across the Arity organization.
The Operational Excellence Governance Execution Manager develops, oversees and drives strategies to manage risk and compliance throughout Arity by implementing programs to ensure compliance and best practices are followed throughout Arity. The role is responsible for leading and managing complex projects and working with key stakeholders throughout the organization to achieve risk and compliance goals. The position is for a self-motivator that executes on regulatory, compliance, and operational matters. This individual will contribute to Arity through operational leadership including management, direction, leveraging and guidance of others within the organization.
- Enable Arity to effectively manage processes, standards and governance while pursuing strategic business objectives
- Develop an overall Arity governance execution strategy that provides a consistent methodology for compliance across all the Arity product teams.
- Provide guidance to teams for defining and documenting their processes and workflows in a consistent manner across teams, and standardize where applicable
- Proactively evaluate processes and procedures regularly through standards and governance reviews
- Define, implement, and communicate a KPI reporting strategy to connect standards and governance metrics to initiatives and business goals
- Adhere to a continuous improvement model for governance, standards and processes by posting documents, job aids, services, team information on a web portal for easy access and organizing information and creating supporting tools to facilitate clear understanding of processes
- Coordinate and communicate complex information and situations in a systematic and concise manner internally among the Operational Excellence team, to business partners, as well as to various levels of leadership
- Bachelor's or Masters/MBA in a field such as general management, compliance, finance, or accounting
- 7+ years of related experience
- Experience in leading larger business, compliance, or technology projects
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical aptitude with an emphasis on investigative, methodical critical questioning and logical thinking; a data-driven decision maker
- Solid experience in time and task management
- Strong leadership, coaching and listening skills
- Strong business acumen, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and advocacy skills
- Uses critical thinking and analytical skills to identify and respond to underlying issues beyond the stated situation
- Recognizes gaps in processes and recommends holistic solutions
- Delivers personal and project team results with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrates the highest levels of ethics and integrity
- Exercises discretion and maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.