Asset Servicing Analyst at Redstone
Redstone Funding is one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in the country focused on streamlining homeownership. The fintech disruptor dismantled the home-financing ecosystem, streamlining it with a digitized platform that employs AI and machine learning tools to eliminates unnecessary steps and redundant time-wasting appointments. Redstone has secured more than $35 million in funding since January 2020 to pave the way for revolutionizing the homeownership industry. Redstone is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
In pursuit of that mission, Redstone is seeking an Asset Servicing Analyst to join the Servicing and Finance Team. The individual will play a critical role under the overall Servicing Team. This role will be working directly with the Controller, preparing, processing, and servicing payments, creating and improving internal processes, and optimize the customer experience for all Redstone’s products. We are looking for a hands-on candidate who takes ownership and seeks new opportunities.
What you’ll do at Redstone:
- Preparation, processing, and distribution of invoices for fees and receivables
- Comfortable reviewing and interpreting bank loan-related legal documentation to ensure proper set-up and maintenance of serviced assets
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and an ability to develop relationships with stakeholders
- Navigate systems to perform day-to-day tasks and build technical expertise to resolve issues
- Perform weekly review of all escrow activity for each account maintained
- Make adjustments to escrow payments as necessary and notify customers of the required disclosures
- Handle customer escalations and perform the required research and analysis to resolve issues
- Execute and manage documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner
- Provide adequate posting instructions in relation to check returns or refunds
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations
- Complete certain loan setup tasks in servicing system, ensuring relevant data is captured and consistent with the loan or asset documents
Why you are a fit at Redstone:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or a related field
- 2+ years of servicing experience
- Strong Excel knowledge, including Pivot tables, Vlookup, and other spreadsheet functionality
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting, financial statements, payroll, and taxes
- Experience in technology, professional services or software-related company preferred
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and organized with effective communication skills
We believe talent and drive are worth more than words on a resume, ideas and execution are more important than titles and everyone is an owner. We collaborate with highly motivated, intelligent people to stay true to our motto - Redstoners are doers.
At Redstone, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.