tastyworks, tastytrade's acclaimed derivatives-focused brokerage, was created by the founders of thinkorswim and tastytrade to empower self-directed investors through technology, pricing, and content.
- Process all account transfers (ACATs) in a timely manner.
- Manually review and process wires, checks, internal transfers, and ACH disbursements.
- Remain savvy with IRA related matters and process IRA Distributions.
- Scan checks into the internal system on a daily basis.
- Provide input and recommendations for improvement regarding current banking policies, procedures, and technologies.
- Comply with industry Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) regulations and assist the AML Officer.
- Collaborate with clearing firm on a daily basis.
- Provide friendly, accurate, and efficient support via chat, email, and phone regarding any money movement related matters.
- Extremely proficient with use of technology
- Willingness to collaborate with teammates to address time sensitive issues
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective in customer interactions, and ability to identify appropriate solutions
- Experience or avid interest in the financial industry
- Basic understanding of trade settlements, options positions, and different security types is preferred
- Detail-oriented mindset with a willingness to learn and uphold applicable regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- Series 7 (or SIE and 7 Top-Off) licensed; 63 license preferred but not required
**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE SERIES 7 (OR SIE AND 7 TOP-OFF)
- Daily catered lunch
- Full kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Dog-friendly office
- Park-like roof with games and herb garden
- In-building gym
- CTA stop a block away, Shuttle to/from Metra
- Located in the West Loop--Chicago's growing center of tech, great cuisine, and high-end bars
*We are currently all working from home until it is safe to return to the offices. There may be a very brief safe/masked training period in-office, but for the most part, we will onboard this role remotely.
*tastyworks is a wholly owned subsidiary of tastytrade and part of a broader family of companies that work to serve all of the needs of an individual investor. We aim to fill the financial vertical with: tastytrade, educational content; tastyworks, a platform and tools for trading derivatives; The Small Exchange, retail-accessible futures products; quiet foundation, a free investment advisory service; dough, a content-filled, easy-to-use stock-trading app; and luckbox, a monthly print and digital financial magazine.