Associate Relationship Manager, Investment Management at Morningstar
The Morningstar Investment Management group (MIM) is a global team guided by Morningstar's investment principles to deliver great long-term investment results and help investors reach their financial goals. We use our expertise in asset allocation, investment selection, and portfolio construction to create world-class investment strategies built on Morningstar's research. The group specializes in multi-asset investing, using building blocks in equities, fixed income, and alternative investments to construct robust portfolios. Through our investment offerings, we support financial advisors, institutions, and the investors they serve.
The Associate Relationship Manager role has been introduced to support existing client relationship as they seek to utilize both our investment product solutions and our turnkey asset management program. Partnering with our senior relationship team, the associate relationship manager will support the national accounts function and the success of our clients.
- Contribute to effective relationship management of MIM's most important clients and ensure execution of business plans and growth of strategic partners firm.
- Partner with National Accounts team to provide exemplary service to all national account firms.
- Manage and communicate resolution of operational requests of all tiers of partner firms related to platform requirements.
- Coordinate with all functions of investment management team, including, portfolio management, product, compliance, marketing, sales, and senior management.
- Coordinate and attend key client conference to ensure seamless execution of event strategy.
- Partner with key constituents to complete and deliver annual due diligence requirements.
- Eventually manage tier 2 and tier 3 relationships within a specific channel.
- Preferred minimum of three to five years financial services experience.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Growth mindset with willingness to professionally engage sophisticated client counterparts.
- Ability to work across functions and manage a matrix of constituents.
- Attention to details and ability to organize multiple activities and requirements simultaneously.
- Strong communications skills with client centric mindset.
- Experience with investment management products and ability to speak to features and benefits.
- Direct experience supporting broker dealers and financial advisors utilizing a wealth management platform.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and effective collaborate with internal counterparts.
002_MstarAssocLLC Morningstar Investment Management LLC Legal Entity