Billing Analyst - Temp at OneSpan
The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
We are looking for a Temporary Billing Analyst to join our Accounting team in Chicago. As a Billing Analyst, your main responsibility will be facilitating the invoice process, including preparing, reviewing and sending the invoice to our customers.
- Prepare and review invoices for various transactions
- Ensure accuracy of the input in contracts and invoices in Workday
- Perform necessary adjustments to contracts in Workday
- Assist Revenue Accounting Team in daily accounting activities and month-end closing procedures
- Assist with internal and external audit requests, including quarterly reviews and the year-end audit
- Support cash collection process
- Participate in a process improvement initiative for Order to Cash process
- Work closely with Sales, IT and Order Admin team to invoice customers accurately on a timely basis
- Specific projects and other ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and Business
- Sound understanding of Accounting around Accounts Receivable, Deferred Revenue and Revenue.
- Minimum 2 years of billing or finance/accounting experience, preferably with SaaS revenue or Enterprise Software experience
- Experience with general ledger/month-end close processes
- Working knowledge of Workday Financial Management and Salesforce is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office, with advanced Excel skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-environment
- Ability to assume additional responsibilities over time
- Ability to work through ambiguity
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center