Billing Analyst at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
The Billing Analyst is responsible for processing and delivering accurate invoices for all products in a timely manner.
- Responsible for accurate and timely billing of CCC products.
- Customization of manual invoices for customer specific requirements.
- Assist in resolving billing issues with CCC clients and internal sales force.
- Implement process improvements that streamline current functions.
- Work with various product groups to ensure that all billing information is received in a timely manner.
- Audit invoices for accuracy.
- Analyze changes in revenue on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that billing adjustments are properly approved and processed in a timely manner.
- Assist in contract draft reviews and provide feedback on product billability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of experience in Billing using ERP and/or cloud-based software
- Advanced Excel skills including pivots tables and vertical look-ups, SQL a plus
- Proven record of leading and implementing process improvements
- Strong problem solving and customer service aptitude
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!