We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Billing Analyst, you will be a key contributor to the Revenue/Billing Team by performing accurate and timely procedures related to the billing process. You will be responsible for designing and maintaining processes that are efficient, transparent, and result in the production of accurate financial results. You will also collaborate with other teams to provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally.
- Assist in the processes listed below:
- Mid-month and month-end billing processes
- Monitoring the Finance Queue to answer internal and external Revenue/Billing related requests
- Updating and maintaining client contract information in internal databases
- Improving billing automation initiatives by working with IT to design and test new workflows
- Collaborating with Sales Ops and Legal to increase efficiency in operational processes
- Assisting in facilitation of license key delivery of software to clients in a timely manner
- Work with Business Analytics to ensure billing and data accuracy
- Assist in monthly and quarterly audits and clean ups
- Assist in special projects as they arise
- 0-2+ years’ experience in an accounting/billing role
- Ability to run vlookups, Pivot Tables, and other Excel functions to efficiently organize and analyze data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.