The billing coordinator position is responsible for managing and performing order to cash activities. This includes day to day operations of order review, billing, credits as well as assisting with integration of our CRM system (Salesforce) and our ERP system (Netsuite).
This role will be based either Gladson's office in Lisle, IL or downtown Chicago.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing Salesforce Sales Orders for our solutions for data completion and adherence with Company policies.
- Converting Salesforce Sales Orders into Invoices (including international operations).
- Oversee accurate and timely recurring subscription billings.
- Monthly reconciliations of Salesforce orders and Netsuite Invoices.
- Setting up new customers in accounting system.
- Update notes in system for each customer contact.
- Assists collection specialist in resolving customer collection issues.
- Recommends improvements or revisions in Salesforce and accounting system and procedures.
- Assist with integration of Salesforce and Netsuite (ERP system).
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- ERP system experience
- Experience with Salesforce and Netsuite, preferred
Desired Professional Traits
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative
- Highly-responsive with demonstrated sense of urgency
- Strong communication and customer service skills, ability to work closely with sales people
- Positive attitude