Position Description: This position description provides the minimum job requirements as additional duties may be assigned by supervisors. The requirements listed are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities to qualify for the position. This job description is not a contract and does not change the employment "at will" relationship. FTD reserves its right to amend the job description at any time at its discretion.
Purpose of Position: The billing coordinator is responsible for entering and maintaining membership application and processing membership billing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all verified membership applications and accurately set up billing per contract.
- Maintain JDE membership database including processing all member address changes, drops, and terms as required. Update additional critical information as requested.
- Upload member billing for our on-line services
- Make changes to member contracts as appropriate in order to add or delete credits, discounts, specials, etc
- Enter purchase orders which are vital to product production and delivery, inventory tracking, and A/P invoice processing.
- Manage month end billing reports
- Monitor to make sure that all SN orders have a billing; manage the UDC tables
- Process territory re-alignments for our sales reps territories as appropriate
- Proof and validate orders per Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements.
- Key in billing information for any phone orders received
- Handle requests assigned in HEAT, including Membership Requests and Credit requests which require research to ensure correct credit is applied
- Help for the Holidays as needed such as FAH order taking, FTD.com or retrans scrubbing
- Make recommendations about areas of improvement for departmental processes
- Provide reports to finance, Florist or other departments as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associated degree required, bachelor's degree preferred; minimum of 3 years of experience working in an office environment.
- Be knowledgeable of JD Edwards software
- Strong organization skills and detail minded; strong ability to multitask and work under pressure and timelines.
- Accurate typing/keyboarding skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Must be flexible, receptive to change, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements
- Proficient computer skills in MS office including Word and Excel.