Billing Operations Specialist at Ensono
- Run monthly / quarterly billing cycles across all Ensono business units.
- Prepare and maintain billing run book.
- Manage system and data dependencies required for billing runs.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Operations, TDMs, CSMs and Billers to ensure set up of data in GTV (billing platform), Workday, Salesforce, ServicePath and Usage Data sources.
- GTV (billing platform) admin responsibilities (Set up/ maintaining look up tables etc).
- Maintain rate cards/ orders on ServicePath.
- Ensure proper usage files are loaded into S3 bucket for GTV consumption
- Monitor and resolve GTV-Workday connector dependencies
- Drive and work closely with GTV, Servicepath and Workday teams to drive enhancements in respective systems in relation to billing
- Track billing exceptions and drive them to resolution with billers
- Identify and explain monthly variances in billing
- Prepare and circulate other billing run related reports
- Drive enhancements in metering data sources to help in the billing process
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree; or 5 years and a Master’s degree
- Advanced Excel skills including work experience with VLOOKUPs and Pivot tables
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize daily work independently
- Prior experience using billing tool
- Prior experience in IT outsourcing or managed service billing work environment
- Financial accounting background
- Be a Change agent
Industry Background (preferred): Telecom/ Retail/ Manufacturing/ IT Infrastructure/Data Center Services
Travel: 5% or less (if needed to travel to client or vendor site)