Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for supervising a team of billing analysts in the manual and systematic billing of all Valuation, Casualty and Telematics products and services as well as supervising the monthly revenue and billing close.
- Responsible for supervising the billing process of all CCC Valuation, Casualty and Telematics products.
- Coordinate efforts between sales, technology, billing and other CCC departments to resolve billing issues.
- Supervise and evaluate staff; set objectives and follow-up on results; devise a set of metrics by which to measure individual activities and performance.
- Resolve customer inquiries regarding billing and in a timely and professional manner.
- As new products are launched, work with product management and technology to define billing process and execute system setup.
- Review and audit invoices for accuracy; ensure correction of invoices is complete.
- Analyze changes in revenue on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that billing adjustments are properly approved and accurately processed in a timely manner.
- Complete monthly revenue close and provide General Ledger Department with accurate revenue figure.
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance Required
- 4+ years of experience in billing required: preferably in software industry
- 3+ years of supervisory experience required
- Strong Excel skills required
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (management & customer)
- Proven history of establishing auditing controls and implementing process improvement
- Proficient understanding of revenue recognition requirements
- Strong controls background and familiarity with SOX controls in a billing environment
- Oracle, Lawson, Salesforce, Workday or cloud-based billing software experience preferred
- Experience with Hyperion-Essbase a plus.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!